Internally Illuminated Raised Pavement Markers ( iiRPMs ) bring a dynamic solution to current static traffic control devices and RPM that rely on vehicles headlights and are not effective under inclement weather conditions. iiRPMs bringing our roadways to current challenging times by guiding and warning distracted drivers. Drivers, Pedestrians and Bicyclists benefit greatly from iiRPMs…….
- Help Mitigate Roadway Departures by highlighting the pavement at greater distance and having a light fixture pave the way to navigating thru curves.
- Provide Highlighted or Pedestrian Activated Crosswalks, emphasize areas of great risk for pedestrians and vehicles.
- PREVENT WRONG WAY divers entering into Highways / Roadways in the wrong direction of traffic.
( PREVENT WRONG-WAY DRIVERS > NOT JUST ALERT AUTHORITIES )
- iiRPMs for Incident Management; activated by central office to alert drivers of a change in traffic speed due to an incident ahead and to help traffic flow safely.
- Highlights Off-Ramps; help drivers understand at greater distances of the ramps topography ( the changes to elevations and curvatures ahead ).
- Highlights Sharp curves; help drivers visualize with ample time to reduce speed and navigate thru the sharp curve.
- Highlights Roundabouts / Traffic Circles; help drivers react to an area of multiple traffic entry points.
- Stop Location / Stop Bars; Bring vehicles to a STOP, flash lights in the pavement in the path of the vehicles assuring that the stop condition is not obstructed by overgrown vegetation, blocked by parked vehicles or missing signs.
- Highlights Speed Humps / Speed Tables; assist drivers visually of an approaching traffic calming device.
- Highlights bicycle lanes and trails.
- Provide Roadway illumination for coastal areas ( Sea Turtle friendly ).
- Provide Roadway illumination for area affected by power outages.
-Provides Roadway illumination for areas affected by natural disasters missing roadway signage.
:: SAFETY :: INNOVATION :: TECHNOLOGY ::
:: Click on image below to access detailed information ::
FDOT APL #: 706-005-001 https://fdotwp1.dot.state.fl.us/ApprovedProductList/Products/Index/5330
FDOT APL #: 654-002-005 https://fdotwp1.dot.state.fl.us/ApprovedProductList/Products/Index/5252
A product line that delivers reliable, long lasting, effective, safe and secure roadway lighting.
WRONG WAY DRIVER PREVENTION
OFFICIAL U.S. MANUFACTURER OF THE SOLAR ROAD MARKER INDUSTRY
STOP BAR WARNING