:: LS1000+ ::
OBJECTIVE - THE IIRPM’s LS1000+ provide a dynamic endless resolve to many issues posed on today’s roads and their hazards. Our Commercial Grade In-Roadway Solar Markers are built to withstand the roughest elements with zero maintenance while providing a safety feature most Pavement Markers currently used cannot provide.
BENEFIT - Lux IIRPM's Solar In-Roadway Warning Solar Powered LED Lights are innovating our roadways by providing viable options that were not available until now, adding Solar Safety Road Markers not only provides a new safety feature but doesn’t add energy cost and or infrastructure cost; best of all uses a renewable energy as a true sustainable product and can be removed from its disposable cup for milling and resurfacing.
:: INSTALLATION ::
Solar In-Road Markers "IIRPM's" install in minutes with very little impact to vehicles and or pedestrian traffic, the process is as follows;
1. Mark the area as per design plan
2. Drill / Core a 7" x 1.75" depth hole
3. Clean the hole from any debris
4. "OPTIONAL FOR COLD WEATHER" Heat hole with torch to allow faster bonding with epoxy
5. Fill the hole with a two part A/B epoxy
6. Place LS1000 in the hole facing the LED toward traffic
7. Wait 10 minutes to remove leveling pieces and protective cover
The fixture is ready to be driven on . . . . . . .
OFFICIAL U.S. MANUFACTURER OF THE SOLAR ROAD MARKER INDUSTRY